Maple Grove Minnesota Real Estate Offered by Coldwell Banker
Maple Grove is to The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, The Fountains at Arbor Lakes, and The Grove, three major shopping centers, offering a major center of entertainment, eating, and shopping of all sorts.
Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano: Biaggi’s is to delicious Italian, American, and seafood dishes with outstanding service, great wine, and great atmosphere. The ambiance is great for a night out with friends or with family or for a quick lunch while in.
Claddagh Irish Pub: Claddagh is an authentic Irish restaurant and pub with a fantastic ambience and occasional live music. Claddagh is to great food and an even better beer selection, making it a great visit for lunch or for a night out with friends.
3 Squares Restaurant: 3 Squares serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a variety of burgers and American meals for relatively low prices. Located right in Arbor Lakes, 3 Squares is a great place to stop by after shopping.
Mt Fuji Japanese Steak House: Mt Fuji features Japanese cuisine cooking right in front of you (if you like) on a hibachi grill. Fantastic service and entertainment combine with fantastic food to make Mt Fuji a great dining experience every time.
Maple Grove Minnesota Real Estate For Sale
We're sorry, but it seems that we're having some problems loading MLS data from our database. Please check back soon.
- AMC Arbor Lakes 16: Arbor Lakes’ movie theatre right in is clean, quiet, and has friendly staff, with all the popcorn, pop, and candy you can expect to go along with any movie experience. Home to a total of fourteen theatres, you can expect to see all the major films and a few eccentric extras with each visit.
- Mann Cinema 10: The Mann Cinema has slightly fewer theatres than the Arbor Lakes AMC theatre—10 instead of 14—and is honestly slightly older and perhaps less well-kept, but the lower prices and location outside the Arbor Lakes bustle make it a welcome alternative.
- World Taekwondo Academy: World Taekwondo Academy is to a number of martial arts as well as athletic and fitness programs. Its camps and classes are great recreation for your children, and its other athletic and yoga programs are great for adults as well.
- Chuck E Cheese’s: Chuck E Cheese’s is to a number of children’s entertainment options, including arcade and video games and a number of playground arenas, as well as pizza. With a secure, clean environment and food and games, children are sure to enjoy their experience here.
- Yellow Tree Theatre: Yellow Tree is a local, small, quaint theatre near that produces plays year-round and offers summer classes as well. For great local entertainment, Yellow Tree will have you laughing and crying and applauding every performance.